Career Opportunities at ITC
Success and achievement is important to every company. We have both thanks to our
remarkable employees. ITC offers an energetic, passionate working atmosphere to people
who are good at what they do and care about making an impact.
We work hard and play hard. Our intense focus is balanced by our friendly, comfortable
working environment. We’re always looking for exceptional talent that complements our
team. If you have passion and drive, ITC is the place for you.
We are looking for a .NET Developer with 7+ years of experience to maintain and add features to web applications and web services. The successful candidate will spend the majority of their time making changes to ASP.NET code using primarily C#. The right candidate must be able to work efficiently both as part of an experienced team, as well as individually with little supervision. We offer a good salary and benefits, flexible scheduling, and intelligent, friendly co-workers.
- High-level C# .NET coder
- Master of front-end web interfaces
- SQL Server development
- SOAP web services
- Responsive website design
- Unit testing
- Cloud development and hosting
- Web API and OData
- Knowledge of secure web coding techniques
Other Pertinent Information
- Local applicants only, no relocation will be paid
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States
- No H-1B sponsorship
HR Generalist / Office Coordinator
This position will be responsible for performing HR-related and office coordination duties and will work closely with the CFO. This position carries out HR responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance. Office coordination includes, company meetings, facility management, and ordering supplies/snacks.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all personnel; conducts new-employee orientations; and prepares and lists job postings.
- Participates in employee relations counseling and conducts exit interviewing.
- Maintains corporate organization charts, employee directory and phone extension list.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Handles all facility management functions including scheduling of repairs and maintenance, and communicating with the building owner.
- Plans and coordinates all company functions, including monthly and ad hoc meetings, various contests and holiday parties.
- Orders office, printer and copier supplies.
- Orders or coordinates program for drinks and snacks provided by the company.
- The functions of this position are subject to change at any time and other responsibilities added as required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and three years' experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Desire to provide great customer service to your internal customers.
We are looking for the right person to join our sales team. Our prospects contact us due to our excellent
marketing program and outstanding offering... qualified leads are provided. Do you have prior success selling
technology solutions to small business owners with a short sales cycle? Are you a self-starter who is
excellent at building relationships and closing new opportunities? We are looking for a goal oriented and
motivated sales person who wants to advance their career. Do you have stable employment and prior earnings
of at least $70,000 per year. If this describes your sales talent and experience, we want to speak with you.
Experience with advertising, insurance, or internet marketing solutions preferred, but not required.
If you've been looking for a place where you can make an impact and help a company grow while also helping other people, look no more. You've found it. Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC) has created a new position for a Financial / Accounting Analyst.
This position will be accountable for the successful analysis and delivery of a comprehensive range of financial and operational reports. These reports will be used for operational, financial and strategic decision-making. It will be your responsibility to help define and grow this new position.
- Assist in month-end close process by performing reconciliations, vendor invoice review, and performing related analysis and reporting.
- Daily, weekly and monthly financial and department operational analysis.
- Support overall efforts to develop efficient reporting strategies including automation and simplification of reporting processes.
- Ad hoc reporting, special projects and other functions as required by CFO.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years' experience of data analysis experience
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Excel
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Understanding of Access database or SQL queries a plus
Success and achievement is important to every company. We have both thanks to our remarkable employees. We offer an energetic, passionate
working atmosphere to people who are good at what they do and care about making an impact. At ITC we work hard and play hard. Our intense
focus is balanced by our friendly, comfortable working environment. We look for exceptional talent that complements our team. If you have
passion and drive, ITC is the place for you.
Our employees are our best asset, and we offer them a range of benefits including the following:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation
- Relaxed corporate atmosphere